View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #44
msg_themoon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post
I love being discriminated against! Easiest 20 bucks of my life!
Oh ME

anyways opinion on the original post, yes it sucks that the appearance you have is used against you in deciding whether or not you will be qualified for a job. I was always having problems due to my long hair! That is just hair i understand in the food industry but that is what a hairnet and hat are for, women have long hair and so can men. Then again it is the only means i have of expressing myself. A lot of other people express themselves through what they wear and there's nothing wrong it that! If I was an employer I would gladly hire someone no matter what they looked like. as long as they get the job done. Unless they have a fetus stuck to their head, that's just rude. But when it comes to i guess SUBcultures people are more separated than they are together because everyone has their own opinion, and a lot of people don't label themselves, all i can label myself is as a human being. You are pretty much on your own. you say "I'm goth" then someone else says "Not as goth as me" FIGHT, i dont know how many people see it the way you do, but find those people, don't push just accept, and dont do crack and places like this i came here for more things to see and talk about and it seemed like a nice place to sign up THUMBS UP!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote