Thread: Sin City
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 04:37 PM   #25
HerGhostInTheFog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Dude, you've been on this website for over a year, and *still*, nobody here likes you... Don't you think it's time you just gave up? I mean, honestly, shouldn't you be cutting yourself while listening to Good Charlotte about now? Yeah, get on that.
Go with Dashboard Confessional; that's much more emo

ie, better suited for making horizontal cuts on ones wrists that just barely scrape the surface of the skin enough to make a couple drops of blood form.

...not that I'd know anything about this... :?
i guess i should thank you somewhat for actually taking your time to try "help" me. i swaer i used to be smarter than i am, because reading back on my posts, i realize i REALLY am not smart. i knew i was practically worthless, but i didnt realize i was THIS dumb. im rally not surprised at all that you made fun of me. i misspelled PRACTICALLY everyting. i come on here and post stupid things, and i expect respect. it's probably just becaus i used to get more respect than this on other websites i went on. (i forget what heppened to those) anyways, i'll stay on here a little longer and if my intelligence doesnt start to show i'll probably leave. one problem is i get too wrapped up in what i type, so i try to type it MUCH faster than i can and I misspell things. i need to go back and re-read, but i usually dont have time. im trying to go back to typing while looking at the screen.
HerGhostInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote