View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #40
Jaye Jang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrias View Post
Our good friends of the Westboro Baptist Church are (of course) apt to sink their teeth into this tragedy and cause insult-to-injury for the victims.

http://www.inquisitr.com/440355/west...-for-shooting/

I just pray the residents of Newtown, CT find the courage to drive 18" iron stakes through the base of each....one...of....their...skulls.... PERIOD.
The Westboro Baptist "Church" isn't a real church anyway. They're just a bunch of hatemongers with a title. They are, however, not the only haters out there, unfortunately. Read in the news today that one of the churches, where 10 of the little children went, has been threatened twice, once on Saturday where some jerk signed a poster in honor of the victims with "This is just round one", and today where a mourning service was disrupted with a threatening phone call. (The caller allegedly stated that his "friend" had not finished the job, and then threatened to "kill everyone" in the church, which had to be evacuated). Can you believe that? These poor folks have been through enough already, and now they aren't even to be allowed to mourn? Just makes me wish I could leave the human race behind and go find another species.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote