View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 06:50 AM   #41
rabbitinthemoon

Now here's a thought:
If br*thels were legalized, the working girls would have a safe environment in which to ply their trade. There would be less violence committed against them and they would be legally protected. No getting beaten on by p1mps for failing to bring in enough money. With a legal submissive readily available, it is POSSIBLE that the rate of r@pe would go down because the abusers would be able to get their power fix in a controlled environment.
Not saying it would completely solve the problem. Some abusers only want unwilling victims, not a woman playing an unwilling victim. But I think that on the whole, it would definitely reduce the rate of such crimes, as well as protecting the women who are working in the industry. And I don't mean the kind of women who are getting paid thousands per night. I'm talking about your "average" women who is simply trying to make a living. It would also reduce the rate of associated crimes such as robberies, assaults, and women being doped by their p1mps or having to do drugs just to get through another dreadful night of walking the freezing streets and running from the vice squad. And by giving them a safe environment to work, it would reduce the number of them found dead....or simply never found at all...by making it so that they are no longer easy targets. By giving them the control, you are taking it away from the people that are abusing the control.
rabbitinthemoon is offline   Reply With Quote