Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2014, 12:24 PM   #8629
Lyonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLonelyGhost View Post
Well I'm still suffering from a lot of bad memories from what my ex boyfriend did to me, I wish he was out of my mind but he still continues to haunt my mind. Everyone tells me to simply get over it but it's not that easy to get over it. Tomorrow I'm going to see my therapist and to be honest I'm glad that I'll be able to talk about it cause I can't talk to anyone about it without them getting tired of hearing about it which I can't blame them. Not many people want to hear about people's problems all the time, so I can't blame them.

I wish I wasn't depressed but I still am, I wish I had friends but I'm a loner and I wish people would like me but a lot of people always tell me that I'm weird or that I'm hard to understand. Sometimes I wish I could disappear or go somewhere else where nobody knew who I was.
I hope things get better for you. I know it's hard being wrapped up in a problem that doesn't go away as quickly as one wished and having to deal with it for such a prolonged period of time can be very rough when you run out of open, caring ears. Of course no one wants to hear about your problems all the time, but hey, that's what therapists are for! I hope you can get it all out with him/her and liberate yourself from having to feel like that all the time.
Lyonel is offline   Reply With Quote