View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:33 PM   #3
Solumina

Depending on your age they can actually have your license revoked for a period of time (I believe it is up to six months in my state) so yeah they can still use that against you even though you already got your license.

Also parents should generally be listened to, especially if they are providing you with food, shelter, clothing, and the like. I'm sure piercings seem really expensive now but honestly they aren't that pricey and you will have plenty of opportunity to get one from a real professional once you are supporting yourself.

As a side note my cousin had a friend who was a professional tattoo artist and he gave her a tat at his house, he had access to professional equipment and used that but it still wasn't done in a professional setting and A) it didn't turn out quite as well as she had hoped and B) she had a hell of a time healing as she got a lovely infection from the less than sterile conditions (even though the equipment was sterile there is still a lot of other thing to be considered).
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote