View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:05 PM   #73
Mark Anthony Quested

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
Fat is fat. It's nowhere near the same as curvy and it's stupid to try and defend being overweight with the claim that someones curvy. I can talk, I've been huge. A UK size 24 to be exact and I can tell you now, I wasn't *big and beautiful* I was miserable and unhealthy. I couldn't even get up the stairs without being out of breath. If that's beautiful then damn, I'd rather be thinner, healthier and ugly.
Dear Miss Cheyenne,

Yes, you are right. (By the way, I AM thin, healthy and ugly! LOL!!! Oh dear!!)

Anyone ever heard the term "Playing Devil's advocate"? I just felt that some individual's responses to what I felt was a reasonable question to ask (where can I buy plus size clothes from?) were rather unkind and a little too brutal. (There's a way of saying things and I felt some posters were being cruel and unkind.) So as ever, I went off on one and had one of my oh so legendary little Devil's Advocate rants! I do like to rant (just ask my fellow Sumerlanders!).

However, despite my usual over-the-top-and-beyond-ignorant-as-fuck comments, I still felt the poster's original posting was a fair one and that other people's comments were a little unkind to say the least.

Rant officially closed, you will all be relieved to hear!
Mark Anthony Quested is offline   Reply With Quote