Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #6848
Victoria Lovecraft

Location: Am I in the library? No? Perhaps the pantry? No. Damn.Hm... Check the laboratory. Yup, found me.
A guy from my school found my e-mail address after I friended him on Facebook. He keeps sending me messages telling me how lovely I look, following me to my classes, and is now trying to turn himself Steampunk (and failing) and attempting to quote Poe in an English accent to impress me. It was flattering at first, but now it's just creepy.

If anyone actually reads this, and I doubt you will: Please don't think me to be some kind of conceited bitch or tell me "just enjoy the fact that someone likes you".
I always just accept the compliments with a courteous "Thank You!" and say nothing more. I'm not really sure how to tell him to knock it the fuck off, because he's a nice boy and all, but frankly he annoys me and has the intellect of a gnat. He also kind of doesn't have any friends (in our school, anyway) so I would kind of feel like a huge arse if I started avoiding him or blocked him.

God dammit. I need a cup of tea.
Victoria Lovecraft is offline   Reply With Quote