View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 09:02 AM   #147
Binkie

CaptSternn is an idiot

"We're sorry we purposely orchistrated your murder and executed it, then prevented citizens from talking with the police through death threats." That'd actually mean something if they stopped murdering people. Must be real heart-felt too when you still got Americans prentending to be Irish-born who sit here and say, "Well, the bitch was a snitch. She was a scratch and she got itched."

PIRA didn't murder anyone since the cease-fire, eh? Trevor Kell ring a bell?

Bush Administration kills people? Really? You saw Rice and Cheney over there with a gun blasting down Iraqis? Oooooh, you mean the US Army kills innocent Iraqis. Yeah, casualties of war occur. These are unintentional targets, victims of cross-fire. Happen in every war if you recall. Course we won't find you shedding fake tears over the deaths of innocent Germans when the Russians invaded. Oh wait, did you actually know that innocent people die in all wars? Do you want me to provide links and evidence of this? Were you previously unaware?

Also: these innocent Iraqis aren't hunted down like animals, shot, and buried somewhere so they'll never be found by US troops. That's a PIRA trick. Instead, Iraqi insurgents pull the ol' IRA business of shooting at soldiers from within a crowd of innocent people, killing their own fellow countrymen, and justifying the murdering of innocent people with lines that any rational human being that respects human life dismisses as "nonsense."

I also find it ironic that you're pretending to be sad about the deaths of innocent Iraqis here, as it wasn't too long ago that you were rooting for the insurgents there and justifying their cause. Didn't they set off a car bomb outside a Jr. Highschool not too long ago? Where was the military target there? Still view them as superhero freedom fighters? Oh wait, you're proud of the IRA's previous murder-list of innocent people. I should already know the answer to that one.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote