View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #17
Chris_Morey

So you take a single example from his work and use it as evidence that he's a bad artist? Amazing. Following that train of thought, any musical artist who has a bad song/album is a bad musical artist, any director who makes one bad movie is thus a bad director.

Am I following your logic here?

Here's his website, you'll see that he's actually very talented. I'd like to see you come close to making anything like any of his art?

http://www.mwaynemiller.com/

I wasn't aware that this should be in the Shill forum. If an admin wants to move it there that would be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Really? Cause this looks like shit:

Seriously, the image is not dynamic, the coloring is bland, the anatomy is off, and the face looks flat and lifeless. The title is your basic photoshop computer font and the tagline is laughable.

Everything is washed out and the bright lights in the upper-right corner draw the viewers eye away from what's actually important.

All in all, this is LAZY work at best. Epic Artfail. I hope you didn't pay him for it. Can you get the money back?

Also: since you're not a bot, I'll inform you that you're posting in the wrong forum. This is an advertisement thread, it should be in Shill.
Chris_Morey is offline   Reply With Quote