View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 12:16 AM   #4
HerGhostInTheFog

today i went to work from 9-2 and relized school is better than work. i hated it and was bored out of my mind. one of the "leads" caught me drawing, i then went to work on my ceramics for my boyfriend and my dad, i then came home and ate some vegetable soup, and then my boyfriend went to the mall and i bought him the Eddie Izzard dvd, dressed to kill. he then said he needed to go buy the cure cd for his brother as a present, and then he left me in there because he had to go buy a present for me and i couldnt be there. (our aniversary is comming up). i looked around, and hot topic has gotten worse. it was somewhat o.k. before, but it's hardly even that now. i saw these wanna-be crust punks talking about how drunk they got at the angry samoans show (unfortuantely, the same one i went to), and then they talked about how one of them used to like good charlote, and he said "only for a day" and got embarrassed. there was also i wanna-be crusty working there. good lord. so, i got a present today. oh, and then i went to my boyfriends house and we watched "the big lebouski" (i cant spell right now... i am sorry)
HerGhostInTheFog is offline   Reply With Quote