Thread: Picture Post 2
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 11:54 AM   #7927
LovelyLunaxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anise View Post
Ahhhh Luna thou art lovely <3
You have the most amazing eyes, utterly beautiful windows to your Soul!
Oh isn't it cold! Here in Ireland the winter temps so far have been milder than usual for this time of year, but there's a strong icy wind tonite ... brrrrrr :o
I don't mind the cold as much as I mind the rain, the latter's only nice if I am having an indoor day and can hear it drumming off my glass roof in my kitchen.
Other than that it plays havoc with the hair! Here it tends to rain sideways!
The wind just blows it right up your face :/
I had a lush skull umbrella until very recently, the wind decided to blow a gust and wreck it! Summa fumma rassa fassa!!!!

A lovely share LovelyLuna, so nice to be able to see an image of the person we're talking to A face to a name so to speak .. such a lovely face <3
Ah Anise, you are quite a beauty yourself! My pale skin is flushed from such high praise and compliments...where is my lace black hand fan when I need it?? I love your photos as well, and must say I am quite envious of your skull umbrella! Soon I will undertake building my lace parcel umbrella for the summer time. It is oh so frigid here but sooner than later it will be summer and I hate it when its rays touch my skin!
And I quite agree, I love seeing the precious faces of those with whom I have been speaking. You all look spookily marvelous. <3
LovelyLunaxx is offline   Reply With Quote