Thread: Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #1892
FenrisQueen

I've reached the end of my rope with my home situation. My brother just came home to visit, and it was nothing but bitching and screaming from him and my mom all weekend long. I'm getting A's in all my classes except one, and I usually fail everything because i like hanging out with my friends more than paying attention and doing school work, and I'm in trouble because I'm not getting an A in the other class. Usually my mom is fucking ecstatic if I pull my shit together enough to get a C. Plus, after my brother goes back to his foster home I become the target for all my mom's verbal anger. I'm not saying she verbally abuses me, I'm just going to get yelled at a lot more for the next couple of days. Right now, I'm pretty sure my mom will be happy with a capital fucking H when I tell her I'm moving out. This friday.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?