View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #54
Corpsey

The Manliest Man thread didn't die, it lost itself to an epic masculine battle, going down to the last man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
The first order of business is something that, sadly, seems to be lost to a great deal of guys. I speak, of course, about...

Urinal Etiquette

It always amazes me how often I notice, whether from ignorance or apathy, the astounding number of men that violate some of the most basic bathroom codes of conduct. Take heed: these hallowed commandments have been passed down for generations for good reasons, gentlemen.

Thou shall not make eye contact,

Thou shall not speak to thy neighbor,

Thou shall not peek,

Thou shall not accompany thy bro without need of relief,

Thou shall adhere to the urinal sequence, (See fig. A)

Thou shall not waste time at the sink and mirror,

Thou shall not beat meat in a contested seat

Fig. A

A{ <-3
B{ <-2
C{ <-4
D{ <-1
-----------
As shown in the standard quad manfiguration, prospective pissers should first utilize A, the far urinal closest to the wall so as to keep ample distance for their fellow man. If one should come upon a urinal stack that has a single occupant, stall B is next in priority in order to divide the ego/dick ratio evenly. If you are the third to enter, your next choice should be 3 so that you can minimize the concentration of dick as well as break the otherwise unavoidable continuous line of dicks. It is not a sin to occupy the last stall, but it is counter-productive to those devout among us who should strive broaden the cock/pussy per square feet ratio.

Discuss.
This isn't common knowledge?

Also, a man never peaks or is afraid of his size. He accepts what he has received and moves forward with it. Worrying about it won't make it wobble a millimeter forward in length.

Question: Hitch-Hiking. A sign of manly bravery or incompetence for not being able to provide ones own transport?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote