View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #4388
Solumina

Apparently we have a neighbor with an indoor/outdoor cat. Found this out because the kitty met Jake in the parking lot and followed him home. We spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out who she belonged to (well Jake did, I mostly played with the cat). Super adorable, playful, friendly, and rather vocal cat, even rolled over and let me pat rub her tummy. Jake found out that her owner lives in the next complex over and Miss Mittens (is there a more cliche name?) is allowed to wander the neighborhood, even staying with neighbors overnight, apparently she usually has a tag on her collar explaining this but it must have fallen off.

About an hour after we said goodbye to her she showed back up at our door. Naturally I played with her for quite a while, which is a lot more fun when not freaking out about what to do with her. She seems to have adopted us so I may be seeing her a lot. Kind of like having a part time pet, which is cool since I want a cat but my complex doesn't allow them plus we are a bit too broke for a pet.

Also Jake (aka Mr. cats are evil and I hate them) was quite adorable playing with her.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote