View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 06:04 AM   #3
Giga

Okay, I just woke up and I still can't grasp the happenings of The Yesterday Night.

The fact is, we got drunk like dogs, ate pizza in 2 o'clock in the morning and then all collectively went to a bus station (these days, it's always a choice between driving a car or getting drunk and goin' by bus), logged onto the internet and chatted on a serbian internet forum we all frequent.

Anyway, the fun part happened on the bus station. We were waiting for bus 75, and bus 31 came before our bus. However, in bus 31 there were these three trendy chicks that looked at us (and we were: me, dressed in all black, two buddies of mine who look like your regular psychos and a long haired brawly type - in short, people trendy girls wouldn't care about) and I started sendin' them kisses, showin' devil signs, smilin' etc. (I was quite drunk) and then, to make it all crazier, they actualy started sendin' signs, kisses and smiles back, actualy takin' my jokes.

We laughted like crazy and I was about to go and spark a conversation but our bus came so we had to leave =P...

Still kinda crazy to think how easily they picked out joke. Maybe because we were so relaxed =P.
Giga is offline   Reply With Quote