View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 01:35 PM   #33
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loy
Binkie-no, he hasn't made a remark denoting a specific group of illegals, but something he told me might clarify this a bit.....when I made my offer for one of the White Supremacists/White Priders to write an article for my magazine (I guess I should stop calling it "my magazine" since I don't actually own it.....sorry, it's habit) he said something to the effect of "I don't neccesarily look down upon other races. I just think the white race should start fighting back". So whenever he posts, keep this thoughtline in mind. Whether he wants to admit it or not, he does view things through a prism of race.

In many ways, his seesawing reminds me of Asurai....except not as cogent....or as close to cogent as Assurai could ever get...
True, Loy, but he also claimed there were "embarassments" (i.e. people) to his race. He has made that concession, so it's not entirely out of the question that this may not entirely be a race issue.

I'd like him to come back at some point and clarify, but I somehow get the impression that he's lost interest in debating/arguing/whatever on this forum, which is all fine and dandy too.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote