Thread: Kony 2012
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:56 PM   #29
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbol View Post
Hey Solumina,

You're starting to insult instead of debate, and I've got no interest in getting in to a flame war (too much stress for too little reward). I suspect that even if I brought up valid points, it wouldn't be acknowledged, so I don't see the benefit in continuing.
You're right, I did start getting a bit snarky there, I apologize but at the same time what frustrated me about your post is what epitomizes my frustration with the majority of people who get "involved" with a cause, they don't take the time to delve into the situation and they think that they are more knowledgeable about a topic than they are, which frequently makes them hostile to people who have a better grasp on the subject.

Also on a less serious but still relevant note I have been experimenting with Guinness cupcakes and Baileys frosting pretty much all afternoon and well that involved drinking a fair amount of both. Not that I was drunk but I my tongue (err well I guess fingers) gets a little loose fairly quickly (my love for dancing also tends to come out quite readily but that has nothing to do with this thread).

Quote:
I suspect that even if I brought up valid points, it wouldn't be acknowledged, so I don't see the benefit in continuing.
I, personally, would be very interested in any points that you wish to discus. As I have previously said I have limited knowledge of the current situation in Uganda so I am sure that there are things going on that I'm not aware of

Quote:
Good debate, but I'm going to withdraw from this site. Although this isn't my kind of place, I'm glad to have spoken with you.
Okay, well, bye bye!

Quote:
Cheers, and hope you start feeling better. =)
Guinness cupcakes make everything better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
You know you're not the Gnet type when its Solumina who scares you away.
I know, right? I don't think I've ever run someone off before. I have to say it is exciting but I kind of feel bad.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote