View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #102
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-deviant-x
It doesn't offend me. I find it humorous that people still believe this crap, that's all. And I find it pathetic that christians pick and choose what they want to follow from the bible. Regardless of my personal views on christianity or religion in general, I'm not going to try dictating to anyone what they should or shouldn't believe religiously. That doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh at them for their simple-mindedness or lack of ability to think for themselves. If someone needs a centuries-old book of text written by a bunch of perverts whose primary goal was to come up with more ways to make people feel guilty about feeling good, in order to control the masses, then so be it.

I believe in a free society, where people should be allowed to do and think as they please, so long as it doesn't harm another individual, or deny any other individuals rights to live their life as they wish, with who they wish.

I would like to hear one valid reason though, that does not pertain to any set of religious beliefs, as to why homosexuals should be denied their right to marry and share with whomever they choose. So far no one, here on these boards or anywhere else that I've found, has been able to accomplish this.
That's because there isn't one.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote