View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 02:06 PM   #909
edible_eye

a freak, huh? how dare you?

i'd probably gargle and then spit, if you must know the truth. but let's face it - it ain't happenin' in this lifetime or the next.

oh, and punk - nice to see you again.

so... you're walking down the street one, sunny afternoon when some movement inside a curbside sewer grating catches your eye. you stop, stare and when you don't see anything else decide to move on. right then you hear the words, "help me" float up from said grating. then, there's another flash of movement - something has loped away from the grating, off to the side. you're curious. you look around, maybe even say "hello?", all the while watching and wondering. finally, you bend down to look inside and as you lean in, something launches from the grating to latch securely onto your face. you can feel it pulling you down. you hear muffled screams from people on the street. a whisper in your head says, "decide now and think clearly. i will inject a spike into your head through either your left eye, your right one, the center of your forehead or up through your pallette. the spike will unleash my young to slowly devour you. if i inject you, you will have one year to live and their consumption of your innards will be painless. you must decide where the spike enters. the alternative will be, if you do not think of where you want the spike, i will drag you inside here with me and tear you open inch by inch."

you feel yourself starting to slip through the steel opening of the curbside drain. the first horrible sensation of being crushed pulsates through your skull. what will your decision be?