Thread: Greetings
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2014, 06:34 AM   #1
Lyonel

Greetings

Greetings everyone. My name is Hector, but I prefer to go by Lyonel. It's a much more personal name I use with a meaning and significance I keep to myself these days. I'm a 21 year old rock musician living in New York City. I sing and play guitar and am currently working on a band project underground. I was born in the Dominican Republic and moved to the US when I was 3. I've been living in NYC since then.

My hobbies are usually art-based. Aside from music I enjoy crafting photos with cleverly woven meanings in them, poetry, watching interpretive dance (although I couldn't dance to save my life haha) and seeing other people's unique forms of art. I also enjoy reading up on world mythology, studying different esoteric/occult traditions and have been very interested lately in learning a lot more about Illuminism.

My music preference is wide so my tastes range from Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Joy Division, KMFDM and Nine Inch Nails to old-school Marilyn Manson, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, and Black Sabbath.

That's about it. I look forward to meeting everyone else on here!
Lyonel is offline   Reply With Quote