View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 06:03 AM   #146
CptSternn

Once again folks you bring my sexuality and my penis into the conversation. If everyone wants to see it so bad....just ask

Also, the IRA always sends out an apology plus compensates families when they are WRONGLY targeted. They even sent out a blanet apology just a few years back apologising for any and all accidental deaths.

Plus, right now since the cease fire, not one person has been killed by the pIRA.

The bush administration kills how many civilians a week, and has yet to admit to any wrong doing?

Just because they go on TV and say their sorry, but yet continue killing on a daily basis is even worse than what you accuse Irish Republicans of.

And at the end of the day, Irish Republicans only kill brit soliders and british loyalists. How many countries has bush invaded and killed men women and children?

Also check out the number of women and children ever even listed undre the pIRA death toll - you can count em on one hand - and thats the british governments count, so they are being liberal with that even.

How many women and children has your government murdered this week? Considering at the time of the Iraq invasion almost half the population was under the age of 18 and half was female, well you do the math.

Besides, in the end when I go to meet my maker I can stand proud and tell em who died and why. I can show a direct cause and effect.

The blood of the Iraqis your and your actions defending their deaths, can you justify them?

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote