View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
That was pretty impressive, I didn't realise that someone could string together so many generic internet insults in one post and then at the end still think that they're shit.
Let's count 'em!

Quote:
Your warm welcome has caused some mild excitment along the pubes of my left testicle.
"I'm actually amused by your insults", check.

Quote:
I didn't know it was possible to be gang ***** online by a bunch of adolescent virgins. How delightful! I will cherish this moment for some two full seconds.
"I bet you're virgins," check.

Quote:
You naughty boys should really be more nice to newcomers...
It's ok don't feel threatened. I would never steel your thunder in this virtual nothingness where you are "the top dogs". Clearly you have nothing else going for you, and I'm just not that kind of asshole.
"Go get a life outside the internet," check.

Quote:
As for you gothicus you are correct sir. I will most indeed reap those fruits. I gladly exploit the system which I did not create, but is keeping me in business.
"In the real world, I'm livin' it up! I got a bitch under each arm, seriously," check.

Quote:
But you'll probably figure out that's the way to go when you're 40 and still living with mom and dad, having had an illustrious career flipping burgers at McDonalds. But hey at least you're an artist.

A failed artist.....
"You probably still live with you parents and work at McDonalds," check.

The irony here is not lost on me. I didn't really say anything particularly mean about this guy, save that he was boring, and that in all likelihood I wouldn't really notice him. He responds to my 'insult' with a sequence of the most derivative, nondescript personal attacks of which I've ever been a target. I don't want to 'steel' your thunder, King of Snake, but it sure is exhausting being right all the time!
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote