View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #51
Solumina

To make matters worse I'm a total brat when sharing a kitchen. I'm fiercely territorial, I'm really messy but don't clean as I go, I spread out (and will annex other people's prep space), and I get incredibly annoyed with having to use cutting boards. I totally blame my mom's kitchen for all of it because she has a huge butchers block island, it's like a normal island with the stove in it and a little prep space on one side but a big octagon on the other side, there is literally space for 8 people to work, and enough floor space that you can still get to the sink, counter top appliances, and the oven without bumping into the people prepping, and there is a huge turntable in the cabinets under that octagon so no matter what side you're on you can get at everything inside. You just can't open the fridge while someone is standing in front of the stove, that's it, that is the only non-perfect thing about the kitchen, so even having basically the whole family in there working at the same time was easy peasy and now I'm ruined for normal kitchens.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote