Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #5805
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Its fine that it still affects you, it was traumatic, a terrible thing and there's no one right way to deal with it.
Yeah, that's what people say. But it's incredibly illogical for it to affect me at all, much less at the time. I'm still alive, I'm not crippled for life, there are plenty of people who have things worse off than me, y'know? I just need to stop being such an emotional bitch and ignore it. God I wish I had been smarter.

And y'know? I can't help but feel guilty sometimes, that kid who did it was probably incredibly mentally unwell, because I knew he ***** a couple of the other kids (this was at an after-school program). One day I walked into a bathroom and saw him ****** some girl. If I would've come forward, he could've gotten help. Now my therapist tells me he's probably either dead or in jail, and I could've stopped his life from taking that course. I feel guilty, but I don't want to, because I hate him, and I really, really hope he died horribly, because I haven't seen him since I left the town of my birth. But I feel guilty for wanting him to die horribly.

I know people who were ***** repeatedly, and they have PTSD now. I really shouldn't have any problems.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote