Thread: The Paranormal
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Judas

I do believe that there are "psychic echoes," that is, for whatever reason, someone or something leaves an imprint of itself behind, which might be seen later. In other words, those times when multiple people claim to see a "ghost" in a building, yet they all describe this ghost doing the same thing, are psychic echoes. They're basically just recordings of a past event. These are paranormal nothings. They have no effect on the surroundings, and are entirely harmless.

Actual ghosts, that is, once-living entities that have at least an instinctual response to the surroundings and other external stimuli, I'm on the fence about. I've never seen one, but I have seen a good amount of evidence that supports their existence. The problem with most of that evidence is that it's not independently verifiable. In other words, it's virtually unheard of that more than one person will go to a place and catch independent pictures/videos/EVPs of the same entity.

Evil non-human hell-spawned entities that can be conjured and bent to the conjurer's will to do their bidding? Let me think about that... no.
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote