View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #271
Razeal18

Talking peace love and anarchy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Have you ever researched the subject at all? All you see is 'statelessness' and then this leads you to fucking idiotic conclusions like that fucking feudalism will spontaneously rise from the ashes of Western civilization and catapult us all into a perpetual fucking Hell on Earth. Don't give me that shit about hard facts, where in that definition can you find any basis for your ramblings, you backwards fuck?
Omg your right i have just been going on rational and reason. why have i wasted such time! where has the time gone? Yes your right jcc i will study anarchy... oh here it is also from wiki:

"However, anarchists still argue that anarchy does not imply nihilism, anomie, or the total absence of rules, but rather an anti-statist society that is based on the spontaneous order of free individuals in autonomous communities."

OMG you were right i'll see you at the love circle tonight were we can all smoke a pound of weed and sing cum-bi-ya, no one will ever try to manipulate one another or take advantage of such ( i'll say it again) naivity. put down the joint and walk outside once in a while better yet walk in to a "bad " neighborhood and start preaching everyone getting along without a government of organization, when yopu get you wallet stolen along with you kidney and all your clothes come back tell me again how people dont need a government and we can all just get along

Put Down The Bong Before You Post
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote