Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #8010
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
My cockend neighbour tried to stop my CPN getting in to see me today. Apparently she mistakenly rang his doorbell instead of mine so he went out and told her to go away and that she couldn't come in. I had to go out and tell him to get lost and it ended up with my CPN threatening to call the police as he was preventing her from making an urgent visit. I have been really sick lately so it was urgent that I see her but nooooooooooooooo, dickcheese neighbour is outraged by a simple mistake, so much so that he tries to deny me much needed medical care.
What the actual fuck??

Damn... I know our species is capable of some severely messed-up shit... but the everyday acts of petty cruelty are pretty fucking amazing sometimes, too. Cunting arsehole. I hope he gets dysentery.

How is the chest, anyway, MC? Hope you're feeling better.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote