View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 01:54 AM   #75
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
I think you're confusing 'always here' with 'presently here'. In fact, another desperate moron, very much like yourself, grasping in vain for a grounds on which to suggest that I'm not best gothic.net member, once denounced me for not posting frequently enough.

As to why I'm here right now, I'm engaged in humiliating you and celebrating myself, as is the purview of self-centered jerks.

Here we go. Gothicus has posted... wait for it... ANOTHER ATTACK ON MY INTELLIGENCE!!! You're here quite a lot for a genius. I would think that one with such a superb mind would have more important things to do than sulking around an internet forum insulting teenagers.

And "the best gothic.net member"? ARE YOU FUCKING THIRTEEN YEARS OLD?! You've got to be kidding me. As for humiliating me and celebrating yourself, ha, ha, ha... I doubt that you'll be "celebrating yourself" after you read my next comment.

I looked back into your poems on gnet (you asked me to, remember?), and I found something interesting. Way back from a few years ago was a poem that you wrote entitled "The Street". It was very good, but this post is not meant to bolster your already absurdly-inflated ego in any way, so I'll get to the point. The lines that struck me read:

[quote=gothicusmaximus;449529]
On the corner of a cobblestone it snags the jaundice glow
That radiates from a one-room pad high above the heads of everyone,
Where a boy who tells girls they’re beautiful just to let them know
Looks upon a man who tells girls they’re ugly just to force apart their legs.
QUOTE]

(!!!) Really, Gothicus? Apparently, at one time you actually had a semblance of human kindness. Read these lines to yourself, and consider who you've become. Here are two to AD (I could dig up a f-cking load, but these will do):

Quote:
Yeah, would that I could just flip a switch and become you. I can only imagine what a joy it is to post things like the things you post and not be mortified, or to read things like the things you post and be neither infuriated nor depressed.
Quote:
Wait, where? I thoroughly combed all of ape descendant's posts for the hidden joke, or any clue at all that she might be a sentient being rather than a beady-eyed, slack-jawed grotesque, howling in pitiful agony at the mere suggestion of higher thought, but I came up with nothing :'(.
INCREDIBLE IRONY, Gothicus! You've literally become the villain in your own poem! Gothicus Maximus, I've met very few villains in my time, but you're like a f-cking cartoon character. You're an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole. Watch out! The evil genius Gothicus Maximus is out to prove his greatness to the world ~ starting with this very forum! Oh no! He's been working here for over two years, but (I know) "greatness" takes time. I'm going to set you on my "ignore" list, of course; but it's been fun to point out some of your more obvious flaws since no one else was willing to.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote