View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 09:45 AM   #306
WolfMoon

Today?Woke up and changed my 19 month old into a clean diaper and made her a pb&j,gave her a bottle of milk and turned on her Blue's Clues dvd.

She spends the day running from her room to the living room and back again,interspersed with sitting in my lap for a few minutes.We sing songs,well I sing, she hasn't decided to do that yet.

I'm not looking forward to going to work today.I hate working on any holiday, cuz the customers are more surly and rushed than at any other time.I hope the photo printer is finally up so I'll actually have something to do once I get to work this evening.

This weekend was pretty good though.My husband got to come home from work early and spend most of Friday with me & Lilith as well as Sunday.Saturday he still had to work, but we got to spend almost all of the weekend together which is what it's all about.

Hubby cooked steak on the grill Friday night.It accidentally came out well done cuz we bought a crappy meat thermometer, but it was still good.Last night he cooked ribs, mmmmmmmmmm.Is there anything better than biting into a bloody cut of beef?
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote