View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #23
Chris_Morey

Hey smart guy, if you're gonna try to interject in an argument, you might wanna actually read the argument. I hereby declare you are officially labeled a moron. As you might see if you scroll up, I'm not the artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj_goku View Post
i donn't know WHAY ur talking about Desanan. Chris_Morley is an F-in SWEET artist. look @ this guy:

God is srsly P-O'ed an he's gonna get that spindly dude who burned down the castle's factorly an LIGHT HIM ON FIRE.

Chris_Morley: Cann u draw a picture of VEGETA throwing a fireball @ a bunch of ORCS lead by Sub-Zero? I wil pay.
Despanan, really? You're trying to talk about bad art, then you throw that piece of garbage Afterall out there? An image of a cloudy sky taken from Google images, darkened then some shitty line drawings and text slapped on top. Boy oh boy, you sure showed me. I have to admit, that Snow White Zombie is just incredible, looks like it took the twelve-year-old who drew it at least two class periods to sketch that out. Truly impressive. You clearly have a strong grasp on what makes good art.

But getting back to the point of this thread, the trade paperback edition of Wolfhunt by Jeff Strand is out, first 100 copies by author, read more about it here:

Horror novel Wolfhunt by Jeff Strand
Chris_Morey is offline   Reply With Quote