View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 04:46 AM   #6
edible_eye

i find it funny that people spend so much time worrying about what their label is in life. do you pout and throw a temper tantrum if someone refers to you in a different light than you care to be seen? waah, waah, waaah.

obviously, sacredsecret - whatever you do is destined to be copied by others. you're the only original out there. you ARE that 1 in 3,000,000. you are neo, from the matrix. you are the all-encompassing force. you are the lord of all that is unique and worthy. you are the human embodiment of the all-powerful ring. the fact you bought TUK shoes clued me in on that, right off the bat. TUK shoes (whatever the fuck they are) have only one pair of shoes in creation - and you have them. YOU own them. that right there should tell the world how fuckin' original and unique you are. please let us all know what you intend to do next so that we may all follow. the scary thing is - if you locked yourself in a room, i fear the homes of the world would all be torn down so that new structures, single rooms only, would be built so that all may lock themselves inside. you're just that powerful.

douche.

and illuminatti - goths and nazis? is that someting specifically associated with austria? whatever your perceptions of punks and goths and nazis - relax with your pounding desire to teach the world, or at least think a little more before writing it down. the analysis you provide is rambling at best.