View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #1678
vindicatedxjin

Now before everyone starts sayin I'm coocoo for cocopuffs, I just wanna say that I'm not one of those tin foil head asshats, but this is a picture of an alien spacecraft. aka NASA cover up:

Quote "what Hubble saw indicates that P/2010 A2 is unlike any object ever seen before. At first glance, the object appears to have the tail of a comet. Close inspection, however, shows a 140-meter nucleus offset from the tail center, very unusual structure near the nucleus, and no discernable gas in the tail. Knowing that the object orbits in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, a preliminary hypothesis that appears to explain all of the known clues is that P/2010 A2 is the debris left over from a recent collision between two small asteroids. If true, the collision likely occurred at over 15,000 kilometers per hour -- five times the speed of a rifle bullet -- and liberated energy in excess of a nuclear bomb."
I hate to tell you how to do your job, NASA, but you're really stabbing yourself in the crotch here... Think about it: you're losing funding and getting projects cut left and right. Because nobody gives a shit about space. But if this was, in fact, an alien spacecraft, then....see where I'm going with this? (Fake another moon landing)

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote