Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 03:31 PM   #294
Binkie

Hold on, let's get a direct quote from Sternn on this thoughts about China's problems when they were brought up in comparison to the United States':
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
I like China the way it is and think it's brilliant.
That may sound absolutely ridiculous, but that was not sarcasm since he went on to white wash the claims of human rights abuses. Here's the mentality of Sternn: Eugenics programs in Western China, the repression of Muslims in Xinjiang, and incidents like the protests at Tiananmen Square in 1989 are "brilliant," but God help us if the United States government wants to pass laws making it illegal to show close ups of a 7 year old's crotch over the internet. He has a whole thread dedicated towards arguing the latter - equating it to repression.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote