View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Xombie

I had the most awful dream about Catch.

Actually, "awful" doesn't even begin to describe...

Okay, so, I walked into my dorm room, and there were two people lying next to each other in my bed; one person was a sweet old man, and the other person was Catch. I'm not sure if I was being paid for this or what, but I was expected to have sex with both of them. Naturally, I found the old man far more sexy and fuckable so I was going to do him last for good measure. In fact, I was super attracted to the old guy and totally not looking forward to screwing Catch at all.
Sooo anyway, I sat on the bed next to Catch and pulled her pants down. What else pops out at me but I big ol' sloppy dick, and I was totally nauseated, but I thought it was a good excuse for me to say "you know, this wasn't what I was expecting at all and I'm not really into it, so I'm just gonna jack you off." And that's what I did. I purposefully aimed that shit at the wall so no Catch-jizz would touch me, but my plan completely backfired because she was spewing with such intensity that it just sprayed back off of the wall I was pointing it toward and rained all over my fucking head and hair and it was terrible terrible terrible.
I asked Catch if she would please leave, since I was through with her and I was thoroughly disgusted. At that point I was pretty excited to jump on top of the old man, but somebody walked into the room just after I had taken my pants off. I realized how bad it looked for me to be standing pantless in a room with an old man barely able to walk laying in my bed, so I ran into the bathroom and found a skirt to throw on. I went back into the room, but the person who had entered was still there, sitting next to the bed talking to the old man, so I just had to stand there awkwardly. The person in the room turned into my aunt Carolyn who I really can't fucking stand because she's a gluttonous bitch, and she was talking to this man like he was her father which would, I guess, make him my grandfather. Then I woke up.

BAD FUCKING DREAM, YA'LL.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote