View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
Raveanya

To Pierce Or Not To Pierce?

I'm really debating with myself, one of my awesome friends (College Freshman) is apprenticing at a tattoo and piercing place. I kind of told her I'd let her practice on me after her "master" said she was good enough to practice on people. (I won't be her first, but one of them) I really just don't know, see, I'll really be pissing off my folks because I want lip piercings, a tongue ring and multiple ear piercings. They said none or I won't get my license but since I got it already, the worst they can do is take away my car for a week or a month at the worst. Nonetheless my friend won't be sticking around in my hometown a lot longer, she's moving to Florida and I don't see another chance to get a semi-pro piercing job (She'll have all the supplies and resources of a pro) I'm really debating with myself on whether I should or not. I don't want to leave her hanging but I really don't know if it's still a good idea.

Any thoughts on this? Really I don't think I'll have a cheaper alternative other than DIY and I've had my share of bad experiences with that. I definitely want them done though when I did DIY the whole time I was thinking that I was going to do it myself. -.-; (I was 14 and naive) To pierce or not to pierce?
Raveanya is offline   Reply With Quote