Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #6832
Saya

My best friend was dating this guy for years. They lived together, had a joint bank account, were talking about marriage and babies and such. Then out of the blue three weeks ago he suddenly said he wanted to be alone to sort things out. Dude is 31 and has a kid back in BC that he never sees, so I figured it had something to do with that. My friend started thinking he might have met someone, just on a feeling, and I was all like "Its natural to start thinking these things in a break up, give him the benefit of the doubt, its probably that he's homesick and wants to see his kid, blah blah blah."

She found out today he cheated on her and is now in a relationship with the girl, a 23 year old drop out who messaged her to rub it in her face that she stole her boyfriend. It was such an emotional day, I feel drained and I feel terrible that I told her to go against her gut feeling. I didn't really know the guy but I'm also feeling angry because its almost like he betrayed MY trust when I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to make some pie for her in the morning.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote