Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:36 AM   #63
Binkie

Who is "we?" You've been in Ireland for all of one year and you're now the sole representative of your country? I've lived in America for all of my life and I still wouldn't be able to muster up the arrogance to speak on behalf of everyone in my country. Wait, did I say "my?" I mean, "our," because I'd like to remind our readers that despite all of your "we" and "you" rhetoric, you're American.

I also think it's hilarious that you can "admit" you're an alcoholic, but when presented with clear evidence that you're overweight, you deny it up and down and immediately jump onto the offence, trying to say in return I'm fat. So yeah, your rhetoric about accepting what you are is once again fraudulant. Try selling something more believable. Or at least admit that you're overweight, as the CDC clearly points out you are.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote