Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 12:24 AM   #8407
Solumina

I'm sorry V. Are you mad because the help you're getting is aggravating or because it's difficult to get any treatment? Both are 100% understandable, especially when dealing with the military, which is kind of shit when it comes to the mental health and well being of service members.

Saya apparently baby's can really tear up your nips while they feed, some nips even end up getting scabs (mine hurt just thinking about it) so I guess nipple butter would be kind of awesome. I looked around online and found out that some of the stuff I make is actually good for babies too, for example the oat bath is good for preventing and soothing diaper rash, so it turns out I have a couple of things for mom and a few for her and baby.

That being said I still have a rant related to this shower gift. I have these Avery labels that I got ages ago for some forgotten project and figured they would be great for these jars. They have a website where you just put in the product number and it brings up the proper template so you can easily design your labels. The website part is great. Super easy to use, good selection of fonts and pictures, very user friendly. The problem is when you go to print. First off I had to fuss around with it because they printed about 1/3 inch to the left and 3/8 inch down from where they should have, it was annoying and ruined the first sheet of labels I tried to print on but I got it sorted and I still have plenty more sheets. The other issue I had was that the font did not print looking the way it did on the website, looked great online but there was no kerning in the printed version. Now I'm not sure if this is a fault with Avery or if it is just another manifestation of my printer's hatred of functioning properly. They still look okay according to Jake and my hand is still cramped from Halloween invitations so they will have to do.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote