View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:38 PM   #1160
Kalitrima

Oh man, try Lion Brand more often. Homespun is amazing, but recently I've fallen in love with Hometown USA. I finished a scarf, but I have yet to weave all the ends back in. When I do, though, I'll post the picture. I end up using regular Red Heart yarn whenever I want to make a fun stripey scarf. I can get a ball of it bigger than my head for six bucks. And right now, I have an entire chest full of yarn (that won't close) that my grandmother left me. Most of it's in pale rosy colors and other stuff I can't see people wanting. My solution? Stripe it with black. Hah~

Er, there's a better place to be talking about this, isn't there? I feel like an idiot for saying it, but I haven't figured out the PM system here yet. Not like others I've seen. Well, back on topic, what made my day? Selling my first scarf. Granted, it was to my uncle, but it was a scarf in the Oregon Duck colors, and Uncle Jim attends a lot of games. I'm sure at least one person will one day ask him where he got it. . . And the more scarves I sell, the more gifts I can get for family for birthdays/holidays~
Kalitrima is offline   Reply With Quote