View Single Post
Old 04-14-2005, 04:31 PM   #421
Nike

Wolfie - heh, thanks - now that I've some more experience it's becoming more relaxed the key is how to mix the plaster and getting the feeling how much of it you can put on which walls ... painting itself is sometimes tricky, but very nice...
I don't know if you are interested in experimenting - I had in mind to translate the summaries and notes our teachers made for us and illustrate the progress with some photos for some friends when I have a little bit more experience and find sometime in the next 1 or two months - I'll let you know when I'm done with it - I think that if you know some basics and some hints you can learn it without a teacher...also we have started on small scales, on bricks - just one or 2 daily tasks - which you can do quite quickly and for which you don't need that much pigment also (that's the most expensive part about it)...

drgnlvr - all the best for you and all the strengh you need going through such tough times.