Thread: Picture Post 2
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #3371
FlowerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunet View Post
No I'm on my own... for awhile... I'm 23, living in Almost in Connecticut, and she lives up in New Hampshire. It's not incredibly far, but generally I don't have the gas money to go see my family. I'm very close with my fam, and my sister is my whole world. I'd do anything to protect her specifically. I worry about her a lot, she's beautiful, much like you and she's a freshman in high school (My Alma mater actually) I'm afraid for her. It's a tough school, center city, gangs, and tons of BS.
Sorry to ramble..... Anywho, just keep safe. You seem very very smart for your age. I hope that you go far in life. =)
I'm so sorry that you're parted from the people you love. You and your sister must be inseperable, I envy your relationship! Try to call her more often and get skype if you can. It's free!

Your sister sounds like a smart, independent girl. I'm sure she'll try to stay out of dodgy situations...but it's good to have an older sister like you to always advise and remind her! I would kill to have an 23 year old sibling to keep my life on track...thank you again and if you ever feel like you need to rant... just email me - floweryxgirl@**********
FlowerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote