View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:52 AM   #17
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odineye View Post
Why not? First lets go to the incendent breakdown

Woman reversed into a ditch because of seeing what she thought was a vampire.

The woman was sober and presumably sane.

What would make her think "Vampire"
of all things her mind could bring out i.e. ghost, zombie, ax murder, etc.

There are three factors here
Media focus on Vampires recently
Her personal opinion on vampires
The apearance of the creature

With all that said there is one thing you must consider. She stopped her car and the put it in reverse instead of driving past.

She obviously saw something that was not imediately distressing because she stopped her vehical. Maybe even leaving it to investigate. Then it turned into a threating image causeing her to place it into reverse and drive quickly without much focus on the vehical's direction.

Maybe for instance she sees a couple out in the middle of nowhere and then discoves to 'vampire' feeding off a victim. Tramatic enough for an unsteeled person to behave irrationally.

The police reported on evidence of a vampire. Why would they. It would cause hystaria. But I assume the cops found "no evidence". No blood for the vampire and no signs of a struggle. If it were a vampire they may have been as frightened as her and fled as well. IT would explain thier location in BFE.

All in all from my expert opinion I would list this a probable while possibly influanced by media.
And the ponce of the day award goes to: Odineye for this total bullshit.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote