View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #7
Catch

Occident, no one ever said Goths are rebelious or against the mainstream. Goths believe in a system where people are free to experience life, up to a point where it starts affecting others and others may then have a problem with them.

Goths might be targeted by black people, because several are fair skinned, but Goth is interracial. Most Goths have a multi-racial background and therefore, might look white, but they are not. They are not going to take your bullsh*t like other sheep bowing down in fear of judgment because their families are Native Americans who were killed on the Trail of Tears or Asian who are still the minority slave class shoved out of the public spotlight or Latino who are in general talked about badly on regular basis.

You know I've about had it. I know you're another black person who makes other black Goths look bad. FYI, I am totally serious about knowing black Goths. In fact, one of my Black Goth Friends isn't even Black. He is Irish. He is probably about as dark as Chris Rock and has a similarity and guess what he hates "blacks" too because you're trashy.

You don't have to be trashy. It is a personal choice and I don't know why I have to put up with your jerked off name calling. I am totally sick of it. You don't like someone stay away from them.

In addition, in most countries slaves were the same race as the masters. A lot of English peasents were slaves to English masters. In most countries they were called Serfs. The English have special little names for what kind of slave they were, such as; Wench girl who serves drinks and gives hand jobs to the nobility.

So why don't you go cry your b*tch ass over somewhere else, cause I don't care about you and your socialized media exploit making you think you have the right to step up to me with all this bullSh*t. You and you're little buddies are free to leave the forum anytime you want.