Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #6837
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acharis View Post
That's a good suggestion, thanks Saya... but I'm afraid of causing an upheaval like getting the kids taken away (in the case of CPS taking my report seriously). That would definitely cause a reprisal against me, and living so closely in these flats means there's not much of an escape if that happens.

I guess I'm afraid of making the situation 'worse' and also putting myself at risk, which is kind of fucked up.

But fear not. I'm going to go back to the housing complaints and complain to them about this ongoing situation specifically. I know the number of the flat they're in and the name of the woman.
Its flats though, right? You did make a comment to the woman but most likely other people in the flats aren't happy either, when someone reports it could be anyone. I had some problems with people living above me when I lived in an apartment building and they knew it was me complaining a lot (I used to hit the floor with my broom, like you would, and they'd just stamp their feet to piss me off.) They were violent types and I had to call the cops twice, but in the end they got evicted and they had no basis for knowing it was my complaints that did that. Everyone in the building complained about them, it turned out.

Plus, taking kids away tends to be a last resort.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote