Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 07:42 AM   #8716
BourbonBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
BB if you lived closer I'd have you over for a game night. We still have evenings dedicated to Soul Calibur 2. (My favorite fighter game ever made)
Hehe, I'd bring the munchies and wreck you with Ivy.
I'm a sucker for old school games since I can't stand FPS. Give me third person random chaos any day or turn based strategy. I'm still pissed with the Total War franchise, since they worked it so my original Rome and Barbarian Invasion won't work on my system anymore so I'm going to have to find a patch. Fucking Sega. Same with my Warhammer 40K Dawn of War, but then again THQ went out of business even with the success of Darksiders *screams*

Sorry to hear that Ach, sounds like you need a change of scenery. Get a can of pepper spray and the next time that prick tries getting near you spray him.

Bummer to hear that Fruity, I hope you guys are able to work that out soon and you can all heal well.

I finally figured out what I didn't like about my brother in law. He's super insecure. Friday night at his birthday party he drank himself to the point of losing all short term memory and tried to pick a fight with the husband of one of my sister's friends, claiming the guy was trying to put the moves on her when he was just saying goodbye. I literally had to push his ass out of the bar and into the car so my girlfriend could drive the four of us home. I wonder how the hell my sister who's so level headed about everything pick a such a fucktard.
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote