Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 07:27 AM   #6476
Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
:/ Panic attacks aren't good. Did something trigger it or did it come out of the blue?

Also if it ever happens again and on campus, feel free to go to the WRC. We can give you tea and give you a relatively private place to be in, or walk you up to the counselling centre. Just saying because I have them now and then and trying to find a place to hide while its happening is the wt.

And I concur about the work and school thing. I'm thinking about asking for Sundays off so I can guarantee at least one day a week to stay home and chill.
It actually ties in with the break in thing. My boyfriend dropped me off home, I went inside, and then realized no one was home and I was alone. I just had a total freak out about it. I didn't realize I was actually that upset about the whole thing until that happened.

Also complete thanks. Although I don't think it will happen again. Well. If it did happen again it would probably be at my house. Although if I ever start to have a panic attack or bawl on campus for any reason it's good to know where to run.

What triggers your panic attacks? From what I read up there school seems to be stressing you out intensely.

Sundays off would be a good idea. Everyone needs a day to just relax. I'm one of those people who usually use Sundays to get caught up on school. Nothing is open past 6, so there's less temptation to leave the house and not study.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote