Thread: Funny Pet Stuff
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 AM   #8
Jaye Jang

My cat tried to teach a dog how to use a litter box one time. Bummer was I thought I caught it on a vid and it came out awful, but it was sooo funny. (I was house sitting for some friends out in the country, and that included taking care of their collie, who is beautiful and curious-- but dumb as a post. So, the dog kept watching my cat use the litter box and decided to try it out. Now picture this, a full-sized collie trying to climb into a covered litter box, with a door no less, and my cat casually watching the whole thing and trying to give the dog pointers. The funniest thing was when the dog got stuck and my cat 'helped' him into the box (well, sort of), by sticking one of his amazingly long claws (he has claws like a wolverine) into the dog's butt. I finally got a box and filled it with litter to see what the dog would do. He tried it, yelped loudly, ran outside for the nearest tree, and then came up to me with a painful look on his beautiful face like as if to say, 'Cats actually use that awful thing to p*** in. What?!! Are they -- nuts or something??').
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote