Thread: Dragon Age 2
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #183
Sir Canvas Corpsey

It was stuff like
"What were you doing in that cage?"
"Sitting"

That made me dislike Sten, he KNOWS what the real and not literal question is there (he admits as much later) but he still answers it as such, it was kind of ridiculous.

Alistair's templar training certainly influenced his views on mages though, and it was clear he had prejudices against apostates though not as strong as other templars. It annoyed me when he'd flip from nice guy and immediately doubt someone's words based on their apostate status.

Morrigan was good in conversations and you could really understand where her principles came from, it just that principles > context for her.

Oghren WAS funny but he was a coward for all things emotional, absoloutely stereotypical hetero tough guy male, the likes of which I'm sick of, considering I can claim more masculinity in my pinky finger than most of them in their entire lives.

I've never played as a female in DA, ever, well except for a Dwarf Castless girl whom I'm eventually going to use to romance Alistair for the achievement... which will net me the all romances achievement too, then I only have the warrior level 20 and 1000 darkspawn (which doesn't seem to be registering when I get to that amount) achievements to go, since I refuse to do the all endings one.