Thread: Funny Pet Stuff
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
Cicero

My cat Paris goes all orgasmic and clingy with people. Throws his front paws around their necks, wraps his back legs around their bodies (he's a huge cat and actually manages this) then nuzzles their faces purring like a maniac. If you try to push him away he'll squirm and scratch his way right back again, then cling so hard he makes holes in your clothes (and skin). It's best when he takes new visitors and acquaintances by surprise by leaping into their arms. Somehow it's made him very popular.

My brain damaged cat Rozz is just all round hilarious. Zig-zags when he runs and usually ends up running into walls, falls over while simply standing still, and can't manage jumping onto laps so instead gives you a little 'tap tap' on the leg when he wants to be lifted. He also leans his head back really far whenever he's really stressed or really happy. Once I was holding him and he leant back so far he backflipped out of my arms... Luckily he had a soft landing.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote